Due to the effects of COVID-19, we may experience changes in hours of operation.
Spencer View Service Center
Location: 2250 Patterson Street, Eugene , OR 97403
Hours: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Monday–Friday
Reasons to Visit the Spencer View Service Center:
- Move-in and move-out check-ins for Apartments and Family Housing
- Questions about your Family Housing Lease Agreement (PDF), Graduate Village Contract (PDF), and Tenant Handbook (PDF).
- Submit an emergency maintenance request
- Submit a change of household or transfer request
- Make a suggestion for the community.
- Check out a key (for residents who are locked out)
- Pick up Mail and Packages
- Check the Lost and Found. (Units closer to campus may check with the front desk at the main housing office.)
- Check out equipment - garden equipment and dolly/hand truck may be checked out for one business day. Contact the Spencer View service center for information and availability.
- Check out a key for music practice rooms from the Spencer View service center.
We are Here to Help
Assistant Director of Residence Life
The assistant director oversees program operations, working closely with tenants, staff, and facilities to provide opportunities for engagement and success in the community. The assistant director oversees the community assistants and manages tenant communications and concerns. If you have questions or concerns, you may schedule an appointment by contacting the Spencer View Service Center at 541‑346‑5263.
Service Center Staff
The knowledgeable student staff at the service center are ready to assist you from scheduling your check-in to answering questions about the community, your rental agreement or Graduate Village contract, or any of our services. You may contact the service center with questions by phone at 541‑346‑5263, in person, or via email.
Community assistants (CAs) assist in building a sense of community throughout our residences. They plan activities and events to bring residents together. CAs also assist after hours with check-ins, tenant concerns, and emergency maintenance issues. The on‑call CA may be contacted at 541‑912‑1435 after hours, on weekends, and holidays.
Services for Families
Although you are not required to have a child to live in our apartments and houses, many students do. The University of Oregon’s Work-Life Resources program provides information about services that can help you effectively manage your personal, family, and community life with work and educational responsibilities. Whether you’re looking for child care, need financial assistance to help pay for child care expenses, or want to meet other parents at the university, Work-Life Resources can provide the support you need to point you toward success. For more information call 541-346-2962.
- The Co-op Family Center is an independent, non-profit, cooperative located on site at Spencer View apartments. Student families receive first priority as well as a tuition discount. The center serves families with children eight weeks to ten years of age. For more information call 541-346-7400 or email email@example.com.
- The Moss Street Children’s Center, a program of the Erb Memorial Student Union, is located in east campus. Student families receive first priority as well as a tuition discount. The center serves families with children three months of age through third grade. For more information call 541-346-4384 or visit moss.uoregon.edu.
- The Vivian Olum Child Development Center, a human resources program, offers faculty and staff families first priority and a tuition discount to all UO-affiliated families. The center serves families with children eight weeks of age through fifth grade. For more information call 541-346-3586 or visit olum.uoregon.edu.