Spencer View, Graduate Village and Agate Apartments 

At Spencer View, Graduate Village, and Agate Apartments, to connect your computer to the internet via Ethernet, you will need a CAT5 or CAT6 Ethernet cable. CAT5 cables are available at ResNet Services Office.

You will need to register your router and any internet-enabled device that does not have a web browser (Xbox, Smart TVs, and VOIP devices) at the ResNet Office in the McAlister courtyard on the north side of Walton Hall 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Monday–Friday. For more information, contact ResNet at or 541-346-4223.

East Campus Houses and Moon Court

For East Campus Houses and Moon Court, internet connection is not provided by UO Apartments and Family Housing, you will need to contact a local internet service provider for access. 

Learn more about utilities including cable, phone, and electricity for UO Apartments and Family Housing.